Sign in to the One Touch Dial application using the account credentials you have registered with Poly, to access the portal.
The One Touch Dial application is a non-licensed service, however Poly must grant you permission to access the portal.
Before using One Touch Dial, work with your Poly sales representative to ensure that all the user accounts needed to access the portal have been given access.
- Navigate to the One Touch Dial application at https://otd.plcm.vc.
- Click Sign In.
- Select an account to sign in to the One Touch Dial application.
- Enter the associated login credentials.
- The One Touch Dial dashboard will display.
Need Admin Approval Error Message
If this error message appears, an Azure Active Directory security setting is preventing third-party applications from accessing user profile data. The property Users can consent to apps accessing company data on their behalf is set to No.
The setting can be found in the Azure portal under Azure Active Directory > Enterprise applications > User settings.
If this option is set to Yes, then users may consent to allow third-party multi-tenant applications to access their user profile data in your directory. This also means that the users will see these apps on their access panels.
If this option is set to No, then admins must consent to these applications before users may use them. If the user wishes to keep the option set to No perform the following procedure to persist admin consent for the One Touch Dial application:
- Login to One Touch Dial with an account that has the global administrator role and perform Office 365 Calendar Integration via Connect as Application. This will persist the admin application consent in the tenant’s AAD.
- Disconnect the Office 365 Calendar Integration. One Touch Dial, will no longer use the application consent to access a tenant’s calendar.
- Re-integrate Office 365 Calendar Integration via the Connect with Service Account Flow. This should now work because the consent performed in (step 1) is still active and the service account user profile can be read. One Touch Dial will now use the service account to perform calendaring.
For additional information see: Microsoft documentation.