You must use a Google account with super admin privileges to integrate a Google calendar with the One Touch Dial application. OAuth authentication is used to connect, which means credentials are not shared directly with the One Touch Dial application.
- In the Integrations tab, click the Google calendar Connect button.
- Click Connect with Google Account. You are redirected to your organization's Google sign in page.
- Select an account to use to sign in to
plcm.vc, which represents the One Touch Dial application.
Note: You must use an account with Super Admin permissions.
- Enter your account password, if prompted. A page listing the permissions that are needed to access your Google calendar displays.
- Click Allow. You are redirected to the One Touch Dial application.
Disconnect the calendars by removing the calendar integration.
- In the Calendars tab, click the Google Disconnect button.
- Click Disconnect again to confirm.
If you are already integrated with Google but need to reconnect the integration.
- In the Calendars tab, click the Google Reconnect button.