Monitor Device Status
View the status of devices in the Devices tab.
- Click the Devices tab.
- View the Status displayed next to the device.
|Connected||The One Touch Dial application has received a request from a device for the given calendar email within the last 60 minutes.|
|Pending||The One Touch Dial application has not yet received a request from a device for the given calendar device. The device may require you to connect your calendars on the Calendars tab.|
|Unreachable||Device is not connected to the One Touch Dial application and cannot be reached.|
|Disabled||Device has been disabled by user.|
|Configuration Unsupported||Device configuration is not supported. Try creating a new device instead of autoregistering it.|
|No Valid Relays||There are no Poly Cloud Relays configured for the One Touch Dial. At least one Poly Cloud Relay is required for One Touch Dial to enable Cisco devices.|
|Invalid Authorization||The device credentials you provided to the One Touch Dial application are incorrect.|
|Calendar Events Stripped||The required calendar information is being stripped by the email provider. The body and subject of the event are not available to the One Touch Dial application. Update the One Touch Dial settings to correct this.|
|Calendar Not Integrated||No matching calendar integration has been set up for this device's calendaring account.|
|Calendar Account Not Found||The calendar provider cannot find the provided device email account. Verify that the device's email account is valid.|
|Calendar Access Not Permitted||The service account used to integrate this calendar with One Touch Dial does not have permissions to access the calendar. Update the permissions of the service account used to integrate the calendar with the One Touch Dial application.|
|Disconnected||The One Touch Dial application has not received a request from a device for the given calendar email within the last 60 minutes.|
Edit a Device
Edit a device to change the name, credentials, and the fields in instances where the device was not automatically added to the One Touch Dial application.
Rename a Device
Rename a device within the One Touch Dial application.
- In the Devices tab, click the Edit icon next to the device to rename.
Note: If the credentials page displays, click Continue to see the Device Name field.
- Enter a name for the device and click Save.
Regenerate a Device Password
To change the randomly generated password associated with a device, regenerate one.
- In the Devices tab, click the Edit icon next to the device requiring a new password.
- The domain and generated username of the device will be displayed in plain text. To regenerate the device password, click Generate New Password.
- A window will display and ask if you are sure you want to change your password. Click OK to continue.
- A new password will be displayed. Note: Take note of this password. You will not be able to retrieve this password once you navigate away from the Device edit page.
Change the Credentials for a Device
You can change the credentials used for a Cisco device. Ensure that the credentials you enter here match the credentials used for the device.
- In the Devices tab, click the Edit icon next to the device to edit.
- Change the registration credentials and click Continue. The Device name field displays.
- Click Continue.
- Click Finish.
Delete a Device
You can delete devices from the One Touch Dial application. For Poly Group, Centro, or Trio systems, this is done by re-configuring the calendar settings. For all other devices you can delete the device from the One Touch Dial application.
- In the Devices tab, click the Trash icon next to the device to delete.
- Click Delete to confirm the deletion.
- The device is removed from the device list on the Devices tab.