The Poly One Touch Dial application allows you to enable users to join scheduled meetings by leveraging calendaring integration and use one click to join the meeting. It is available for devices that support calendaring. In this case, when the meeting time arrives, the user can select the meeting, and join the conference with just one click.
Before configuring One Touch Dial be sure the environment meets the requirements listed in this section.
One Touch Dial supports the following calendars:
- Microsoft Office 365 (a.k.a. Exchange Online)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (must have public EWS)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (must have public EWS)
- Google Calendar
One Touch Dial application is tested with a wide range of video devices. The following is a list of of compatible equipment (this list may not be current). It indicates the products that have been tested for compatibility with One Touch Dial.
Note: It is recommended that you upgrade Poly devices with the latest software version, as compatibility issues may already have been addressed with software updates.
Poly Video Systems
- Poly G7500
- Poly Studio X30
- Poly Studio X50
- RealPresence Group Series
- RealPresence Centro
- RealPresence Debut
- RealPresence Immersive Studio
- RealPresence Medialign
- RealPresence Trio
Cisco Video Systems
- Cisco DX Series (DX70, DX80)
- Cisco Telepresence EX Series (EX60, EX90)
- Cisco TelePresence Integrator C Series (C20, C40, C60, C90)
- Cisco TelePresence MX Series (MX200, MX300)
Note: MX Series systems must be running CE software.
- Cisco TelePresence Profile Series (Profile 42, Profile 55, Profile 65)
- Cisco TelePresence SX Series (SX10, SX20, SX80)
- Cisco TX (9000, 1310)
- Cisco IX Series (IX5000)
- Cisco Webex Room Kit
One Touch Dial uses 443 for all interactions.
One Touch Dial is hosted in Microsoft Azure. Outbound IPs are determined by Azure's routing proxies.
Azure's datacenter IPs are published at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=56519.